| Quick Notice Showing Tips |
Your Catawba Island Homes agent is bringing a potential buyer to your home in 15 minutes. What can you do to make your home presentable in such short time? Follow these quick tips to get your home ready for its best showing when you have 30 minutes or less.
Start at the beginning:
- Make sure that the front condo entry presents well.
- Sweep steps or hallway in front of door if needed.
- Pick up any toys, tools or other out-of-place objects and store them away quickly.
- Open window treatments and turn on the lights.
- Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Make the beds.
- Put any dirty laundry inside the washing machine.
If you still have time:
- Quickly run the vacuum and/or sweeper to give carpets and floors a fresh look.
- Wipe down counters and tabletops.
- Warm some vanilla on the stove or have cookie dough ready to put in the oven to give the house a welcoming scent.
It would be wonderful to have your condo in showcase condition 24 hours a day, but we understand that you live there. It is important to present your condo in the best light and make it available to as many qualified buyers as possible.
The EZ Sales Team is
The Catawba Island Homes Team
Keller Williams Realty Greater Cleveland West
2001 Crocker Road Ste 200
Westlake, OH 4145
Phone: (216) 916-7778
Fax: (216) 916-7778
Copyright© The EZ Sales Team, Keller Williams Realty All Rights Reserved.
Beach Towne, Catawba Cliffs, Catawba Meadows, Catawba Orchard Beach, Catawba Place, Catawba Shores, Catawba Shores North, Colony Club Estates, Fairway Villas, Falling Waters, Island Pines, Kenykirk, Lemarin, Oak Lake, Peachton, Sugar Rock Estates, The Bluffs, The Sanctuary, The Vinyard on Catawba, The Woodlands, West Catawba Lagoons, Wildwood and that is just the beginning!